Would you like to spend some quality time with just your family and friends, or co-workers? Jocassee Lake Tours has just the thing for you - our Private Tours! We have 3- and 4-hour options available Tuesday - Sunday. Whether you want a gaggle of people, or just a romantic waterfall tour for two, we can arrange it! Heck! Bring a furry friend (or two or three)! Our boats seat up to 14 people and between our fleet can accommodate up to 48 people.
Private tours for up to 14 are available to book online. If you are booking a larger group, please call our office at 864-280-5501. We will be happy to assist you.
The ONLY naturalist-led tours of Lake Jocassee and the Jocassee Gorges. The difference is knowledge, love of place, and passion.
3 Hour Tour
Price: $45 per person / $345 minimum
4 HOUR TOUR
Price: $55 per person / $395 minimum
6 Hour Tours
Price: $75 per Person / $595 minimum
KIDS 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Life jackets (if your child has a favorite, bring it along!)
- Cold bottled water
- Naturalist guide
SUGGESTED TO BRING
- Cooler of whatever food or drinks you would like
- Hat, rain jacket or windbreaker
- Environmentally friendly sunscreen
- Towels in summer
- Lap blankets in winter
- Camera, binoculars
WHAT TO WEAR
- May - September: please wear swimsuit (changing not available on board)
- Water shoes (flip flops are not water shoes)
- October - April: please dress in warm layers with heavy jackets in winter.
WHERE TO PARK